суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

david leahy




One of the most popular excuses for women on the show that get caught cheating: You leave me alone to work all day Of course, Iapos;m gonna cheat on you Or You know Iapos;m a troubled person. You canapos;t leave a troubled person alone Of course, I will do drugs and cheat on you while youapos;re at work, supporting me and I live in your nice apartment/house.

Itapos;s hilarious and infuriating because these people have no sense of self-accountability at all.

While I admit Iapos;ve stayed home these past few months, more than I ever have really since Iapos;ve been working, I always tried to get a job. And then once a sense of complacency comes in, I never blamed Mike for not being with me. Itapos;s shit, how do people think you live in that apartment and eat food, someone needs to work for it But this is what separates me from societyapos;s trash.

My new job seems okay so far. I know I was entertaining the idea of pet sitting but thereapos;s no way I can pay rent and do that. I get upset sometimes because a lot of people that go to graduate school, donapos;t work. Mike didnapos;t work and I guess I feel jipped. I know itapos;s online but itapos;s still a lot of time you know and I only can take so many classes. If I did a large amount of classes at once I couldapos;ve been done this year. But the majority of the reason why I did this program was for the freedom of living wherever I want. Of course, there are downsides. Then I think always, that Iapos;m "late in life". Because I graduated at 23 instead of 22 and started graduate school a month shy of 24 instead of at 22. So I guess I need deal with this shitty work situations and just know itapos;s not forever. I know I am not trapped. I can always go home, not pay rent and work a better job, be done with school but I wonapos;t have Mike. That is the trade-off. Of course, I feel like such a girl for doing this. But-my happiness doesnapos;t have anything to do with my gender. Men and women have choices and they love people. Mike asked me if it was okay for him to move to California. That he didnapos;t want to go unless he knew I would go. I guess I do feel like I have to hold up an end of a bargain.

At least I get paid more and slightly more hours and treated with more respect with this new job. Iapos;m unsure of who my clients will be permanently. But I shadowed with one little sweet girl and my supervisor said I should get her so thatapos;ll be nice. So far, nothing is more than 10 miles away so Iapos;m happy about that. That last stint I did, was going to have me go into the city of LA which is like 20 miles away. And my clients tend to go in order like I start with a client right here in my neighborhood, then go another 5 miles south to my next client and from that client itapos;s another 5 miles south to my last client and then I go home. I like said itapos;s about 10 miles but of course round trip itapos;s 20 miles which is worse than my last job which was a round trip of 13 miles but I got paid crap and felt demoralized so itapos;s worth it to travel a bit more now.

I think this will be my job till we move either to Denver, Miami or elsewhere..

deutsche hypothekenbank hannover, david leahy, david leahy longford, david leal, david leal texas.



Комментариев нет: