пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

airline poland tickets at a discount




School, Lessons, Compass, Home.
Everydayapos;s the same routine. Seeing the same people everyday. Like D:
TGIF
Alrighty Almighty. Mass in the morning, was kinda good. Funny I liked it.
Hahaha, then after, had some DJ thing, I think its kinda interesting. :D
Our lessons doesnt seem like weapos;re having lessons, heehee :)
Had Amath, was uh-okay?
HumanMC: I wish to see you all back�next year I hope, I think yapos;all can pass. Coz yapos;all study very hard.
-Chng I looked across�at each other. Gave�the yapos;know kinda look.
HAHAHAHA, Super hilarious�Evil smiles :O
Chemistry was good. But with the noisy people, I got so irritated. Argh,
Oh whatever. I should chill. School ended.


airline poland tickets at a discount, airline poland flights tracking, airline poland flights to mexico, airline poland flights schedule.



Комментариев нет: